Web Management Services
What are Web Management Services?
A web manager makes, creates, updates, adds and socializes:
- Makes sure website is setup correctly with successful titles, tags and keywords. All photos must contain an "alt" tag.
- Creates custom pages of content with navigation links to ensure good search engine rankings. Claim your business on local searches, optimize these pages with photos and videos.
- Updates the website with specials, "in the news", coupons, etc.
- Adds incoming links. Incoming links from reputable websites are key to an effective website.
- Socializes on the social media portals. Creating a Facebook Business page, update often, and increase the number of fans. Creating a YouTube channel, adding videos at least once a week. Creating a LinkedIn company page, update as needed, and increasing your contacts.
The above steps take time, but I believe a successful website is obtained by the above methods. I would be happy to help you manage your website. Contact us to discuss your goals.
Every website needs to be “worked” on a monthly basis. SEO is not an overnight thing, nor is it accomplished in one sitting. Google is looking to grant high rankings to sites that show the most natural progression. Artificial SEO measures are penalized and banned from Google. The best way to achieve natural search engine results is manually and slowly in the most natural way possible.
Some examples of monthly tasks that should be performed to keep your site fresh for both the consumer and the search engines:
* Create area of service on index page – including summary of geographical region / keywords
* Update your metatags for your key words or phrases
* Continuous Keyword Analysis: Make sure your site includes the keywords you wish your site to be found for. Update pages on a monthly basis.
* Add fresh content.
* Directory Submissions: Make it your goal to submit your site to 1 - 3 online directories each month.
* Monthly Ranking Analysis: Keep track of your ranking and logs.
Maureen Koertgen is the Midwest Account Executive with Birdview Technologies. BIRDVIEW Technologies develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of Internet based software products for the Real Estate Industry. The company's software products include scalable systems that can be deployed to provide Real Estate Lead Generation, Real Estate Lead Management, Prospecting, Communication, and Productivity tools. Contact us for more information on your real estate web sites.
Web Management Services
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the quantity or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines through "natural" search results (as opposed to search engine marketing (SEM) which deals with paid inclusion or PPC). Typically, the higher a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. Think of SEO as advertising your site to search engines. Click here for more information.
Advertising your business online will give you more leads and exposure for a fraction of the cost of expensive print or television advertising. Your web site is your personal advertising representative to your customers and potential customers, working for you 24/7, 365 days a year. If you site isn't generating new sales opportunities, than it isn't earning its keep. Contact us for more information on our Online Advertising packages.
E-Newsletters For Small Businesses
Whether you're goal is to drive more traffic to your web site, more foot traffic to your business, or build your email list, Web Manager Online can help with all your email marketing needs.
What We Do
1. Manage your entire Campaign
a. Write the content for you
b. Send it out for you
c. Allow you to add people easily
d. Give you reports
To create your own Constant Contact account, click here to get started.
- Content Management
- Lead Management